Property Code: Eagles Ridge Cabin
Eagles Ridge Cabin - Find the View You`ll Remember at This Easy to Access Large Rental with Two Wood Burning Fireplaces and a Foosball Table -- Perfect for Groups or Families
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Let your spirit take wing at Eagles Ridge Cabin. Pleasant and spacious, there`s room for your whole flock. Stars twinkle over glowing embers in the firepit. Soak in the hot tub and find yourself on Cloud Nine. Enjoy morning sunrise from the large deck.
Come and enjoy the peace and quiet at Eagles Ridge Cabin. You can rock on the 65-ft. front deck as you take in the view of the mountain ridges and the valley below. Relax as you watch the clouds pass by beneath you and be sure to take time to view the beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
The large screened porch can be used for dining, entertaining or as a place to sit and watch the birds, butterflies and other wildlife. You can tell stories and make s’mores around the fire pit at the edge of the yard. And be sure to take advantage of the hot tub at the end of each day.
Inside, you can snuggle by the warmth of the fire in the rock fireplace upstairs or play games, foosball or do jigsaw puzzles in front of the wood stove in the downstairs game room. There are TVs with VCR and DVD upstairs and down.
After a hard day of “vacationing” you can come back to Eagles Ridge for a good night's rest and get ready for the next day’s exciting adventure. You’ll find a king-size bed in the master bedroom and queens in the other 3, all pillow tops.
Eagles Ridge is ready and waiting for your visit.
♦ Past Guests of Eagles Ridge Cabin Shared Their Memories:
- "Eagles Ridge Cabin exceeded our expectations. Viewing the few pictures advertised on the website doesn't do the cabin true justice. We loved the openness of the living room, dining area and kitchen. It was so nice for all seven of us to be able to sit down at the dining table to enjoy a meal (and games) together. No one ever felt like they couldn't have their own space when they wanted it. We enjoyed sitting in the den by the glow of the fireplace while watching Christmas movies. We also loved the outside of Eagles Ridge Cabin, too. From taking in the beautiful mountain views on the deck, to grilling out, and to enjoying a starry night view from the hot tub, everything was perfect!" - Amy, Stayed November 2014
- "Roomy enough for our three families to have privacy." - Mary, Stayed August 2014
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• Wood Fireplace on main level
• Wood Stove in Game Room
• Satellite TVs
• DVD Player & VCR/VHS Player plus Stereo System
• Game Room with Wet Bar, and Foosball Table
• Deck and Large Screened Porch with Outdoor Seating and Dining
• Hot Tub with Mountain View
• Gas Grill
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Blow dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Electric Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (basket filter)
4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths: The first bedroom on the main level has a King bed and private bath with a jetted tub, separate tile shower, and double vanity. The second bedroom on the main level has a queen-size bed. There is one full bath on the main level with the kitchen and living room. The lower level with the game room and sitting area has two additional bedrooms and a full bath. The Third and Fourth bedrooms each have queen beds. There are two sleeper sofas- one in the main floor living room area and the second is in the lower level sitting area.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• No - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 10 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Planning a group getaway can be a challenge. We're local and would be happy to suggest events, activities and restaurants for your stay -- just ask and we'll be happy to help you. Here are the distances from Eagles Ridge Cabin to favorite attractions:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 25 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 20 minute drive, or 7 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 24 minute drive, or 13 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 20 minute drive, or 10 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 9 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 35 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 70 miles
Reviewed: Jan 2, 2015
Stayed: Dec 2014
Reviewed: Nov 19, 2014
Stayed: Nov 2014
Anytime I emailed or called GSCR, someone (I remember either Melissa or Kelli) responded very efficiently. Right after we checked in, I received a phone call to ensure we arrived safely and everything was okay with the cabin. Your team was very professional in handling the booking and arrival of our stay. After several days and hours of searching many other rental companies, we chose GSCR after I found Eagles Ridge Cabin..simply put! We preferred four bedrooms with four double or greater-sized beds (since it was seven of us staying). Not many other cabin options, while affordable too, offered this option. We also preferred an open den area with great mountain views, a wood fireplace, large dining table, and at least three bathrooms. And, we wanted ALL of this for only a two-night stay. Unfortunately, many other cabin rental companies who offered the above required a minimum three-night stay. Once I found Eagles Ridge Cabin, I stopped looking and immediately booked.
King , US
Reviewed: Sep 9, 2014
Stayed: Aug 2014
Very good support and everyone very friendly.
Reviewed: Jul 19, 2014
This was the perfect house on the mountain for our family group. We were for the annual Gerdman's Family Reunion (70 Members from 5 states). The kitchen and the grill were helpful in providing food for the evening meal. The, porch, balcony all provided plenty of room for everyone to eat and enjoy the gorgeous view. We had bonfires in the evening for S'mores, inviting the neighbors of course. We can't wait to come back.
Reviewed: Jul 12, 2014
A Truly wonderful week in the mountains. Make sure to go out on the porch for the gorgeous morning views of clouds enveloping the mountains making it look like a lake view. You may even get to "Walk in the Clouds". Our family enjoyed all the things that Bryson City Offered. Thank you for sharing your lovely home.
APOAE 09053, DE
Reviewed: May 16, 2014
Stayed: May 2014
Rock Hill, US
Reviewed: Feb 12, 2014
Stayed: Feb 2014
Reviewed: Feb 7, 2014
Stayed: Jan 2014
Reviewed: Nov 15, 2013
Stayed: Nov 2013