Property Code: High Haven Cabin
High Haven Cabin – Large Mountainside Rental with an Unforgettable View, Wi-Fi, and a Pool Table – Just 5 Miles from the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
High Haven Cabin is a little slice of heaven. Amazing sunsets provide the perfect backdrop to a friendly billiards game. There’s plenty of room for large families or groups to relax. Grill on the deck and take in fresh breezes on the screened porch.
You’ll be glad you discovered High Haven Cabin. This multi-level log cabin has everything you want for the perfect mountain getaway. Three levels connected by beautiful spiral staircases, wood throughout, gas logs, a pool table, a hot tub, and much more make this the place to be.
The loft master bedroom has a Queen sized bed, a private bathroom, and a balcony with a bistro table. The main floor bedroom has a Full sized bed. The downstairs bedroom has a Queen sized bed, private deck access, a TV and a Full sized futon.
The game room with the pool table also has a full futon for additional guests.
There are stainless steel appliances throughout the fully stocked kitchen. The beautiful dining table has room for the whole party – everyone can share in the dinnertime fun.
The spectacular views will bring you back to High Haven Cabin year after year, season after season.
♦ See what past guests have said about High Haven Cabin:
- "Very helpful and very quick response. Great Cabin with an awesome view and very well maintained. Excellent Service." - Muralidhar, Stayed October 2015
- "The view is spectacular. The cabin is gorgeous." - Edward, Stayed September 2015
- "Exactly as advertised. This house was wonderful. The view was incredible, it was clean, well built, and in a terrific location. The place has tons of room but isn't overwhelming for a couple. Our two dogs refused to go up or down the metal spiral staircase, which was funny. It is centrally located to the NOC, Bryson City, Sylva, Cherokee, and more all within a very pleasant 10-20 minute mountain drive. The road getting to the house is perfectly fine. It is fully paved with plenty of room and pull-offs. Our Prius made it up fully loaded with absolutely no problems." - The Sincoffs, Stayed August 2015
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• Gas Franklin Stove Fireplaces
• Satellite HDTV
• Wireless Internet
• Multi-level Decks
• Covered Porch + Screened Porch
• Outdoor Furniture + Rocking Chairs
• Hot Tub
• Gas Grill
• Primitive Fire Pit
• Game Room with Pool Table
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Gas Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (Basket filter)
• Toaster Oven
3 Bedrooms & 3 Baths: The open loft bedroom has a queen-size bed, private bath and doors that open to a balcony with a bistro table and chairs. The second bedroom is on the main floor and has a full/double bed. There is a full bath on the main level.
The third bedroom is on the lowest level and has a queen bed, TV, full bath, and deck access and a Full/Double size futon.
The game room downstairs has an additional Full/Double futon.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 10 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Not sure what to do during your stay? High Haven Cabin is close to the best loved attractions in the mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 26 minute drive, or 18 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 12 minute drive, or 5 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 18 minute drive, or 11 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 14 minute drive, or 8 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 16 minute drive, or 6 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 30 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 15 minute drive, or 70 miles
Indian Trail, US
Reviewed: Apr 5, 2016
Stayed: Mar 2016
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable and had some helpful insight.
Reviewed: Apr 1, 2016
This was our 2 daughters first time in the mountains. They had so much fun.The view is beyond words. We felt we were in the clouds. It was so relaxing here.
Reviewed: Mar 23, 2016
We came with our cousins from Northern VA. Spring break was awesome. There was so many birds and wild life around here. We had so much fun can't wait to come back.
Reviewed: Mar 22, 2016
Stayed: Mar 2016
Staff was wonderful to work with.
Reviewed: Mar 7, 2016
My husband and I and the kids had an absolutely great time here at High Haven the view is just wonderful. When you just sit back in the rocker and admire the view. Thank you for all of the wonderful memories.
Winston Salem, US
Reviewed: Feb 17, 2016
Stayed: Feb 2016
Great friendly staff.
The Abeytas, Browns and Ballards
Reviewed: Feb 15, 2016
We had a wonderful time at your cabin. I celebrated my 30th birthday with close friends. We enjoyed the magnificent mountain peaks offered by your wonderful vista. Thank you for opening up your cabin to us. May the laughter and memories we shared be multiplied to all who rest here. :)
North Augusta, SC
Reviewed: Dec 6, 2015
Our family mountains weekend was a blast! The house is literally on the top of the mountains. The views are absolutely breathtaking. We had so much fun riding the Polar Express. Our family will definitely be back again.
Reviewed: Nov 29, 2015
Warm weekend in the mountains. Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family! Thank you so much.