Property Code: High Haven Cabin
High Haven Cabin – Large Mountainside Rental with an Unforgettable View, Wi-Fi, and a Pool Table – Just 5 Miles from the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
High Haven Cabin is a little slice of heaven. Amazing sunsets provide the perfect backdrop to a friendly billiards game. There’s plenty of room for large families or groups to relax. Grill on the deck and take in fresh breezes on the screened porch.
You’ll be glad you discovered High Haven Cabin. This multi-level log cabin has everything you want for the perfect mountain getaway. Three levels connected by beautiful spiral staircases, wood throughout, gas logs, a pool table, a hot tub, and much more make this the place to be.
The loft master bedroom has a Queen sized bed, a private bathroom, and a balcony with a bistro table. The main floor bedroom has a Full sized bed. The downstairs bedroom has a Queen sized bed, private deck access, a TV and a Full sized futon.
The game room with the pool table also has a full futon for additional guests.
There are stainless steel appliances throughout the fully stocked kitchen. The beautiful dining table has room for the whole party – everyone can share in the dinnertime fun.
The spectacular views will bring you back to High Haven Cabin year after year, season after season.
♦ See what past guests have said about High Haven Cabin:
- "What a beautiful cabin! We had 3 families units with one on each floor. Ample space! Loved the space and the view. Furnishing were beautiful and perfect for us all. Nice roomy bathrooms and comfy beds. Thanks for a great place." - The Sneads
- "Our Family mountain weekend was a blast! The house is literally on the top of the mountain. The views are absolutely breathtaking!! Bryson City is full of unique shops to pass the time. Loved the Polar Express Train." - The Crumleys
- "Very helpful and very quick response. Great Cabin with an awesome view and very well maintained. Excellent Service." - Muralidhar, Stayed October 2015
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• Gas Franklin Stove Fireplaces
• Satellite HDTV
• Wireless Internet
• Multi-level Decks
• Covered Porch + Screened Porch
• Outdoor Furniture + Rocking Chairs
• Hot Tub
• Gas Grill
• Primitive Fire Pit
• Game Room with Pool Table
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Gas Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (Basket filter)
• Toaster Oven
3 Bedrooms & 3 Baths: The open loft bedroom has a queen-size bed, private bath and doors that open to a balcony with a bistro table and chairs. The second bedroom is on the main floor and has a full/double bed. There is a full bath on the main level.
The third bedroom is on the lowest level and has a queen bed, TV, full bath, and deck access and a Full/Double size futon.
The game room downstairs has an additional Full/Double futon.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 10 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Not sure what to do during your stay? High Haven Cabin is close to the best loved attractions in the mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 26 minute drive, or 18 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 12 minute drive, or 5 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 18 minute drive, or 11 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 14 minute drive, or 8 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 16 minute drive, or 6 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 30 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 15 minute drive, or 70 miles
Lake Mary, US
Reviewed: Jul 13, 2016
Stayed: Jul 2016
Great customer service
Reviewed: Jul 5, 2016
Stayed: Jun 2016
I called two or three times before our trip to try and gain insight about the area. Each time I called, the staff was friendly and eager to help.
Belle Isle, US
Reviewed: Jun 22, 2016
Stayed: Jun 2016
Reviewed: May 24, 2016
Stayed: May 2016
They were good to work with!
Reviewed: May 21, 2016
What a great place for an amazing view. Our favorite place was on the deck looking at the view and listening to nature. We saw wild turkey. a fox and a rabbit. We had a wonderful vacation. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin.
Reviewed: May 9, 2016
we brought our mother here for a fun Mother's Day weekend. We rode the train ride in Bryson City and has an awesome time. We enjoyed the beautiful cabin, very clean and comfortable. We loved the view and listening to wild life. We will be back.
Indian Trail, US
Reviewed: Apr 5, 2016
Stayed: Mar 2016
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable and had some helpful insight.
Reviewed: Apr 1, 2016
This was our 2 daughters first time in the mountains. They had so much fun.The view is beyond words. We felt we were in the clouds. It was so relaxing here.
Reviewed: Mar 23, 2016
We came with our cousins from Northern VA. Spring break was awesome. There was so many birds and wild life around here. We had so much fun can't wait to come back.