Featured Vacation RentalShady Grove – Quiet Mountain Cabin with Easy Access and Fire Pit -- Less than 15 Minutes to Fly Fishing and Harrahs Casino
Property Code: Ridge Runner Retreat
Ridge Runner Retreat – Lovely Log Rental Less than 10 Minutes from Fontana Lake with Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, and 2 Gas Fireplaces
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Embers sparkle in the patio fire pit. Be soothed by the sheltered hot tub after travels and adventures. Wind rustles thru trees. Fire up the gas grill on the covered porch, and enjoy meals at the adjacent picnic table. Relaxation surrounds you here.
Ridge Runner Retreat is a generously appointed two bedroom, two bath cabin with all the amenities you ould expect to make your vacation perfect. From the mountain view, to the gas fireplaces, to the lustrous wood throughout, Ridge Runner Retreat will be the cabin that you come back to year after year. Two satellite TVs enhance your stay, so that you can watch TV in the Master Bedroom while the kids watch something in the living room upstairs. The living room has radiant leather furniture, a stone gas fireplace, in addition to the TV.
A fully equipped kitchen awaits you, but if you don’t feel like cooking, it’s just 15 minutes to Bryson City restaurants or 10 minutes to those along the Nantahala Gorge. The dining room has formal dining for up to eight surrounded by large windows letting in a verdant view.
The upstairs bedroom has a queen bed and a private entrance to the bathroom. Downstairs, the master suite with its high ceiling features a king bed with TV, a gas fireplace, a mountain view through the wall of windows, and an alcove with a futon so you can keep the little ones close. If you don’t feel like watching TV, enjoy the home theater with music you’ve brought or one of the many music channels on the satellite TV. The master suite also has access to the hot tub on the covered porch, and a private bath. Both the master and upstairs beds have pillow-top mattresses and down and foam pillows.
This beautiful cabin has everything you need for a perfect vacation – from a fire pit on the deck to roast hot dogs and marshmallows, to the ample dining room, to the kitchen, to the sheer spaciousness. Don’t forget to bring your dog!
♦ Past Guests Love Ridge Runner Retreat:
- "We stayed at Ridge Runner in July and again at Thanksgiving and absolutely love it. It is the perfect cabin for our family. It really feels just like home, but better, because of the beautiful view of the mountains. We stayed here in July and knew we wanted to come back particularly to this cabin. Also, the nightly rate is much more reasonable than most other companies, and yet it is a much nicer cabin than others." - Andy and Tammy, Stayed Thanksgiving 2014
- "We had an amazing time. The house is beautiful and it had everything needed for a relaxing getaway. The hot tub and fire pit were fantastic for enjoying the view. We spent most of our time in these 2 areas." - Jeffrey, Stayed November 2014
For More Reviews, Please Scroll Down.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• 2 Gas Fireplaces
• 3 Satellite TVs + DVD Player - Living Room, Lower Bedroom, and Media Room
• CD Player + Stereo System
• Wireless Internet
• Sheltered Hot Tub
• Covered Porch + Open Deck with Clear plexi-glass Railing
• Outdoor Furniture + Outdoor Dining
• Gas Grill
• Fire Pit on Stone Patio
• Covered Parking
• Iron and Ironing Board
Kitchen: Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Electric Range & Oven, Microwave, Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (round filters), Toaster, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Iron & Ironing Bored, blow dryer
2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths: The master bedroom has a king-size bed, fireplace, satellite TV, alcove with Queen futon, deck access to the hot tub and a private bath. The upstairs second bedroom has a queen-size bed and private bath.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 6 is based on county guidelines.
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Rental Rates and Seasons: (USD)
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Ridge Runner Retreat Makes a Great Basecamp for Your Next Adventure:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 28 minute drive, or 23 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 17 minute drive, or 12 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 10 minute drive, or 7 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 7 minute drive, or 4 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 13 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 30 minute drive, or 24 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 15 minute drive, or 74 miles
Reviewed: Dec 17, 2014
Stayed: Dec 2014
Everyone was very knowledgable and quick to respond. Very helpful. We had a lovely time! Very specific directions were given to the mountain home, and everything was just lovely. We came for The Polar Express.
Andy and Tammy
Reviewed: Dec 4, 2014
Stayed: Nov 2014
St. Petersburg, US
Reviewed: Nov 11, 2014
Stayed: Nov 2014
Working with your team has been great, even when booking with such short notice. Everyone was polite and it was nice to hear them call when we had arrived at the cabin. We had an amazing time. The house is beautiful and it had everything needed for a relaxing getaway. Your website was easy to use and the cabins you offered were perfect for our needs. We were so impressed after our stay that I doubt we'll use anyone else now.
Reviewed: Oct 28, 2014
Stayed: Oct 2014
They were all very friendly and helpful. We completely enjoyed our stay at this breathtaking cabin. We feel blessed that we were able to see a part of GOD's great country. The seclusion and view of the mountains and surrounding forest were spectacular. We just love the cool weather and fall colors. I would recommend this property to friends and family.
Indian Trail, US
Reviewed: Sep 23, 2014
Stayed: Sep 2014
Reviewed: Sep 18, 2014
Stayed: Sep 2014
Reviewed: Sep 8, 2014
Wonderful Cabin and great location. We were so close to all of the places we wanted to visit and could come back to a beautiful cozy cabin. What a really great view from the upper deck. We would definitely come here again.
Reviewed: Sep 1, 2014
What can I say? We are spoiled for life. Beautiful view, beautiful décor ,cozy cabin. The grandchildren loved the outdoors. Went on the train ride, horse back riding. We would love to visit in other seasons .
Reviewed: Aug 9, 2014
Thank you so much for the beautiful vacation. I have enjoyed with my family.