Property Code: Sun Eagle Lodge
Sun Eagle Lodge – Spectacular View - Loaded with Stylish Amenities and Relaxation. Peaceful with Hot Tub, Wi-Fi and Grill. The Perfect Escape!
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Enjoy nature right around the cabin or hike nearby Deep Creek. Harrah’s Casino is just 15 miles away. The Tuckaseegee and Nantahala Rivers are nearby for rafting and fishing. Beautiful area waterfalls and outdoor adventure are yours to enjoy.
From its mountainside perch, the Sun Eagle Lodge gazes out towards the secluded splendor of the Smoky Mountains. Peering out over the powder white sea of clouds the warmth of the sun will touch your face and bring a joyful smile. It’s not only a beautiful view. It’s a beautiful life! Come live it with us at the Sun Eagle Lodge.
Filled with eclectic, upscale country decor our newly built retreat features two master suites with king beds and one queen bedroom with a full bath across the hall. The living areas begin with a high-ceilinged great room with large, comfortable buttery leather couches where you can make some popcorn and enjoy our selection of DVD’s on the HDTV, curl up with a book or just have some family laughs or a romantic moment in front of the stone fireplace. The open kitchen features granite countertops with seats to chat in the morning at the island bar. The Sun Eagle interior was designed for comfort and style but nothing can compare to the pure beauty of the nature that surrounds you outside.
From our upper deck you can spend the day grilling or basking in the sun on a lounge chair. When you’re ready to cool off head down to the tree shaded lower deck to relax and take in the view in one of our rocking chairs. At night you and your friends can slip into the hot tub and stare up at the moonlit sky above.
Outdoors enthusiasts will be in paradise! Just off your deck or out your front door you can grab a set of binoculars and catch the hundreds of species of birds or take a walk along the tree lined winding roads on Baines Mountain.
Sun Eagle Lodge will set your spirit soaring.
♦ Past Guests of Sun Eagle Lodge Share Their Mountain Experiences:
- We enjoyed every minute of it. Spent time by the outdoor fire pit each night." - Susan, Stayed October 2015
- "My friends and I loved the cabin. The view from the porches was amazing. We visited Harrahs in Cherokee, walked around downtown Bryson City, took a trip to Highlands, and had some pretty great BBQ." - Christina, Stayed October 2015
For more smoky mountain memories, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• 2 Gas Fireplaces
• Nintendo Wii Gaming System
• Phone (free long distance)
• Wireless Internet
• Two Satellite HD TVs
• Two DVD players + Selection of DVD's
• iPod Docking Station
• Yoga Mats
• Board Games
• Sheltered Hot Tub
• Two Large Decks
• Outdoor Furniture and Dining
• Covered Porch
• Gas Grill
• Charcoal Grill
• Fire Pit
• Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Electric Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (basket filter)
• Coffee Grinder
• Crock Pot
• Electric Hand Mixer
• Tea Kettle
3 Bedrooms & 3 Baths: The downstairs bedroom has a king-size bed, gas fireplace, satellite TV, deck access to the hot tub and second TV just for the Wii; the private bath has double sinks and a jetted bath tub. A second bedroom in the loft has a king-size bed and private full bath with a tub and shower combination. The third bedroom is on the main floor and has a queen-size bed and bath across the hall with a tub and shower combination.
• Not Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 6 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Need help planning your trip? We're locals and would be happy to help you -- just let us know what your interests are. In the meantime, here are the distances from Sun E?agle Lodge and mileage and minutes to the best loved attractions in the Smoky Mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 25 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 20 minute drive, or 7 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 24 minute drive, or 13 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 20 minute drive, or 10 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 9 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 35 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 70 miles
Reviewed: Apr 10, 2016
Stayed: Apr 2016
it was wonderful and i enjoyed the stay
Pembroke Pines, FL
Reviewed: Mar 25, 2016
We has an amazing time in this gorgeous cabin. We visit NC every year and loved the view. We got to see snow Sunday night. Thank you for an amazing retreat here.
Reviewed: Mar 16, 2016
Vacationing with friends and had a fabulous time. The cabin views and location were all amazing. We will be back.
Reviewed: Mar 15, 2016
Stayed: Mar 2016
The girls answered all of my emails and questions very promptly. Very polite as well.
Reviewed: Mar 13, 2016
We have enjoyed our stay! The cabin is beautiful! The view is amazing. The hot tub was a big hit and we loved the layout of the cabin with a bedroom and bathroom on each floor. We will diffidently be back.
Reviewed: Feb 11, 2016
Stayed: Feb 2016
The team was very helpful, answered all of our questions, provided good information verbal, written and email communication.
Reviewed: Jan 13, 2016
Stayed: Jan 2016
Reviewed: Jan 8, 2016
Stayed: Dec 2015
Reviewed: Jan 5, 2016
Stayed: Dec 2015