Featured Vacation RentalLaurel Branch - Less than 15 Minutes from Boating and Fishing on Fontana Lake This Custom Built Rental Is Secluded by Trees and Has a Hot Tub, Easy Access, and Foosball Table
Property Code: Sun Eagle Lodge
Sun Eagle Lodge – Spectacular View - Loaded with Stylish Amenities and Relaxation. Peaceful with Hot Tub, Wi-Fi and Grill. The Perfect Escape!
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Enjoy nature right around the cabin or hike nearby Deep Creek. Harrah’s Casino is just 15 miles away. The Tuckaseegee and Nantahala Rivers are nearby for rafting and fishing. Beautiful area waterfalls and outdoor adventure are yours to enjoy.
From its mountainside perch, the Sun Eagle Lodge gazes out towards the secluded splendor of the Smoky Mountains. Peering out over the powder white sea of clouds the warmth of the sun will touch your face and bring a joyful smile. It’s not only a beautiful view. It’s a beautiful life! Come live it with us at the Sun Eagle Lodge.
Filled with eclectic, upscale country decor our newly built retreat features two master suites with king beds and one queen bedroom with a full bath across the hall. The living areas begin with a high-ceilinged great room with large, comfortable buttery leather couches where you can make some popcorn and enjoy our selection of DVD’s on the HDTV, curl up with a book or just have some family laughs or a romantic moment in front of the stone fireplace. The open kitchen features granite countertops with seats to chat in the morning at the island bar. The Sun Eagle interior was designed for comfort and style but nothing can compare to the pure beauty of the nature that surrounds you outside.
From our upper deck you can spend the day grilling or basking in the sun on a lounge chair. When you’re ready to cool off head down to the tree shaded lower deck to relax and take in the view in one of our rocking chairs. At night you and your friends can slip into the hot tub and stare up at the moonlit sky above.
Outdoors enthusiasts will be in paradise! Just off your deck or out your front door you can grab a set of binoculars and catch the hundreds of species of birds or take a walk along the tree lined winding roads on Baines Mountain.
Sun Eagle Lodge will set your spirit soaring.
♦ Past Guests of Sun Eagle Lodge Share Their Mountain Experiences:
- "We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the mountain for the weekend. Found what we were looking for in the amenities. Just relaxed." - Harjeet, Stayed February 2015
- "We had an amazing time! Great way to start off our romantic vacation. We were able to grill out every night and enjoyed the firepit for S'mores :) Loved being able to soak in the hottub after long hikes through the national park. Perfect place for our vacation." - Jennifer, Stayed December 2014
For even more memories, please scroll down.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• 2 Gas Fireplaces
• Nintendo Wii Gaming System
• Phone (free long distance)
• Wireless Internet
• Two Satellite HD TVs
• Two DVD players + Selection of DVD's
• iPod Docking Station
• Yoga Mats
• Board Games
• Sheltered Hot Tub
• Two Large Decks
• Outdoor Furniture and Dining
• Covered Porch
• Gas Grill
• Charcoal Grill
• Fire Pit
• Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Electric Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (basket filter)
3 Bedrooms & 3 Baths: The downstairs bedroom has a king-size bed, gas fireplace, satellite TV, deck access to the hot tub and second TV just for the Wii; the private bath has double sinks and a jetted bath tub. A second bedroom in the loft has a king-size bed and private full bath. The third bedroom is on the main floor and has a queen-size bed and bath across the hall.
• Not Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 6 is based on county guidelines.
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Rental Rates and Seasons: (USD)
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Need help planning your trip? We're locals and would be happy to help you -- just let us know what your interests are. In the meantime, here are the distances from Sun E?agle Lodge and mileage and minutes to the best loved attractions in the Smoky Mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 25 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 20 minute drive, or 7 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 24 minute drive, or 13 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 20 minute drive, or 10 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 9 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 35 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 70 miles
Reviewed: Feb 4, 2015
Stayed: Jan 2015
Reviewed: Feb 1, 2015
The cabin was great can't wait to come back.
Reviewed: Jan 12, 2015
We truly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful cabin. We all went snow and skiing and went shopping down town Bryson City. Loved waking up to this amazing view each morning. We will be returning very soon!
Reviewed: Jan 8, 2015
Our stay at the cabin was a very beautiful experience with a spectacular view. The cabin was very clean and organized. We will recommend to family and friends who come and enjoy this magical world
Reviewed: Jan 5, 2015
Stayed: Dec 2014
Reviewed: Dec 2, 2014
Stayed: Nov 2014
Every question we had prior to arrival was answered and more detail was given. They checked on us to make sure we arrived safely. Very nice, caring and easy to work with. The Sun Eagle Lodge meet our expectations and more. The views from every level were unbelievable. And for Thanksgiving we were blessed to have snow.
Reviewed: Oct 28, 2014
Stayed: Oct 2014
Reviewed: Oct 14, 2014
Stayed: Oct 2014
I called several times when I was trying to make a decision on booking a cabin. I ask lots of questions because I like to get good firsthand info when making an important decision like booking a vacation with family. EVERY TIME I called the office personnel were extremely friendly and SOOOO helpful. Also they were very knowledgeable about details concerning the various cabins. They asked what I expected and then matched me with a cabin. It was great. The staff is excellent.
Reviewed: Sep 2, 2014
Stayed: Aug 2014