Property Code: Whispering Woods Cabin
Whispering Woods – Large Log Cabin in the Trees, Main Floor Bedroom – Wood Burning Fireplace – Screened Porch, Outdoor Firepit & Wi-Fi
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Minutes from Town, the Polar Express and Outdoor Activities. Perfect for Large Families or Groups. Grill Out and Enjoy the Deck. This Cabin is Roomy Enough to Find a Quiet Spot for Yourself and a Good Book or Play Family Games by the Fire.
Enjoy the seclusion and warmth of this Smoky Mountain vacation rental, but still be only six miles from the grocery stores and downtown Bryson City. This peaceful setting on four acres of a wooded hillside overlooks the mountaintops in the Smoky Mountain area of Western North Carolina. Bird watch from the front porch rocking chairs or your choice of upper or lower porch swings. Hummingbirds stop by the feeders, and other woodland creatures amble through the woods like wild turkey, doves, squirrels, and an occasional deer.
Inside the cabin, you will enjoy sitting by the wood burning fireplace before enjoying a meal cooked in the fully equipped kitchen or on one of the two outside gas grills. You have your choice of dining inside at a big oak table or outside on the deck.
After dinner, you can take a nice stroll on the mountain roads with one of the walking sticks the owner has thoughtfully provided.
When you return to the cabin after your walk, gather your family for an old fashioned marshmallow or hot dog roast at the large fire pit. Back in the cabin, relax in the new hot tub or watch a good movie before retiring in the king-size bed, but be sure to leave the blinds open on the private deck to view the stars.
♦ Past Guests Share Their Memories of Whispering Woods Cabin:
- "Superb service and engaging staff. If you are looking for a beautiful, family cabin in the mountains then this is it! I can't wait to return! The pictures and description were very informative." - Josh, Stayed November 2014
- " I just want to say thanks for letting us stay in your beautiful home. It was my birthday too. So it was great to be in the mountains on my birthday. Plus my 2 grandchildren had never been to the mountains boy 7 yrs old and a girl 10 yrs old. The excitement on their faces was the best. To get to experience the mountains for the first time was priceless. Thank you so much ..." - Dennis, Stayed May 2014
For more reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Wireless Internet
• Hot Tub
• Nintendo Wii
• Wood Burning Fireplace with Firewood Provided
• Fire Pit with Firewood Provided
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• 2 Satellite HDTVs
• DVD/CD Player + Selection of DVDs
• VCR/VHS player
• Long Distance Phone + Answering Machine
• Screened Porch
• 2 Porch Swings
• Outdoor Furniture and Dining
• Picnic Table
• Gas Grill
• One Bicycle for Guest's Use
• Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Electric Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (Basket)
• Toaster Oven
3 Bedrooms & 3 Baths: The upstairs first bedroom has a king-size bed, balcony and private full bath. The main floor bedroom has a full-size bed and a full bath across the hall. In the open loft area, there is a trundle bed of two twins that can be converted into a king-size bed. The ground floor has a large room with a TV; it has one set of bunk beds, and a trundle bed of two twins which can be converted into a king-size bed. There is a full bath on the ground floor.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 10 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Planning your trip? Here are the distances in mileage and minutes from Whispering Woods Cabin to the best loved attractions in the mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 25 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 20 minute drive, or 7 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 24 minute drive, or 13 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 20 minute drive, or 10 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 9 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 35 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 70 miles
Reviewed: Aug 15, 2015
Stayed: Jul 2015
Winter Springs, US
Reviewed: Jun 11, 2015
Stayed: Jun 2015
Our communications were mainly through email which was very convenient for me. Someone did call the first day of our stay to make sure we made it okay and let us know they were available if we needed anything.
Reviewed: Apr 12, 2015
Stayed: Apr 2015
So much like home!
St. Louis, US
Reviewed: Mar 24, 2015
Stayed: Mar 2015
Cathi was nice to work with. We laughed about how quickly our little boys grow up, she called to check our progress en route, etc. These personal touches make all the difference when dealing with traveling families. I rented a cabin a few years back so I was familiar with the website and policies. I considered a cabin managed by a competitor but your cabin availability, prices, and specials were better. Perfection
Reviewed: Feb 24, 2015
Stayed: Feb 2015
West Columbia, SC
Reviewed: Dec 14, 2014
Thank you so much for letting us stay in your cabin. You have a beautiful place. We will be back.
Reviewed: Dec 7, 2014
Our family enjoyed this trip so much. It was our Christmas Memories. Thank you so much. Beautiful place, had everything that we needed.
Reviewed: Dec 2, 2014
Stayed: Nov 2014
Reviewed: Oct 26, 2014
We loved the quietness and serine environment. We enjoyed the fire pit and the view from the outside of the cabin. The stained glass was beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful family retreat.