Property Code: Shady Grove
Shady Grove – Quiet Mountain Cabin with Easy Access and Fire Pit -- Less than 15 Minutes to Fly Fishing and Harrahs Casino
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Bird song flows through the deep woods surrounding Shady Grove. Toasted marshmallows perfectly conclude mountain adventures. Drift off to dreamland on king size beds. Waterfalls, the casino, and Cherokee culture are minutes away.
This charming all season cabin is nestled in the trees in a private setting. The large wooded area provides plenty of privacy and a great place for the young and "young at heart" explorers to climb the natural landscapes that surround the property. Spend your evenings relaxing on the covered porch while listening to the calming sounds of nature.
This cabin has all the modern conveniences to make your getaway enjoyable.
Let nature embrace you with mountain greenery, deep rich colors of foliage or the glistening snow. Your closest neighbors are an array of wonderful wildlife.
♦ See What Past Guests Say About Shady Grove:
- "The property was great. The location was easy to find, but still off the beaten path. We didn't get in the hot tub since it was raining, but it was tempting! I liked all the features of the cabin, but the location was the best! Close to the highway, but far enough away to be quite secluded!" - Julia, Stayed October 2014
- "This was one of the most relaxing and most beautiful places I've ever stayed. The relaxing hot tub outside to the toasty, romantic fireplace inside. They had everything set up for us. I would like to have stayed longer. It's as if time stopped and was very surreal and relaxing. I will most definitely be coming back every chance I get. Just absolutely loved this cabin. I love Cherokee & the mountains. I go to Harrahs Cherokee a lot. When I found this cabin it was the icing on the cake, I will never stay anywhere else again, ie: a hotel." - Sheree, Stayed December 2014
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• Gas Fireplace
• Satellite TV
• DVD Player
• Covered Porch and Open Deck
• Picnic Table
• Board Games
• Fire Pit
• Gas Grill
• Charcoal Grill
• Hot Tub
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Hair Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Ice Trays
• Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (round filters)
• Coffee Grinder
• Toaster Oven
2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths: The first bedroom has a king bed and private bath with shower stall. The Second Bedroom has a King bed. The Second Bathroom is down the hall from the Second Bedroom and has a combination tub and shower. The living room has a full sized sleeper sofa.
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• No Telephone Landline Available - Cell Reception Tends to Be Good with Verizon and AT&T
• No Internet Access
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Though tucked away on a secluded hillside, Shady Grove is Convenient to the best loved activities in the Smokies:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 9 minute drive, or 4 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 15 minute drive, or 10 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 25 minute drive, or 21 miles
• White Water Rafting on the Nantahala River is a 20 minute drive, or 19 miles
• Tuckaseegee River White Water Rafting on the is a 10 minute drive, or 7 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 11.5 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 15 minute drive, or 8 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour drive, or 60 miles
Reviewed: Apr 4, 2016
Stayed: Mar 2016
Reviewed: Jan 6, 2016
Stayed: Jan 2016
Very nice, got back to us very quickly when we inquired.
Tim and Vicki
Reviewed: Dec 27, 2015
Thank you. We had a great Christmas vacation with family.
Powder Springs, GA, USA
Reviewed: Dec 11, 2015
Staff very helpful,courteous and efficient.Made the stay easy from the getgo
Robin and Michael
Reviewed: Nov 15, 2015
The cabin as always is perfect. So quiet and peaceful. Wish we could stay longer. Always plenty of towels and very clean. Enjoyed Cherokee today. People always so friendly.
Reviewed: Nov 12, 2015
Stayed: Nov 2015
Erin + Jeremy
Reviewed: Nov 8, 2015
We decided at the last minute to get a cabin for the weekend. We looked online and found Shady Grove and called to book it. When we arrived we were overly impressed at the feeling this cabin had. The layout is wonderful and made it so cozy. It felt like home. Of course we made use of the hot tub and very much enjoyed it. Sooooo relaxing. We will definitely come back for another stay!
Reviewed: Nov 6, 2015
Stayed: Oct 2015
Reviewed: Oct 22, 2015
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We had first rented a cabin by private owners. When we got to the cabin it was not clean. We frantically called around desperate for another cabin on such short notice. At 6:10 PM we were able to locate Kelly at Great Smokys Cabin Rentals and got this wonderful, clean, cabin to stay in! AT a cheaper rate too! We went to horseback riding and hiking and a little shopping. The Cork and Bean in Bryson City was really yummy!! Can't wait to come back to the mountains again!