Property Code: Shady Grove
Shady Grove – Quiet Mountain Cabin with Easy Access and Fire Pit -- Less than 15 Minutes to Fly Fishing and Harrahs Casino
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Bird song flows through the deep woods surrounding Shady Grove. Toasted marshmallows perfectly conclude mountain adventures. Drift off to dreamland on king size beds. Waterfalls, the casino, and Cherokee culture are minutes away.
This charming all season cabin is nestled in the trees in a private setting. The large wooded area provides plenty of privacy and a great place for the young and "young at heart" explorers to climb the natural landscapes that surround the property. Spend your evenings relaxing on the covered porch while listening to the calming sounds of nature.
This cabin has all the modern conveniences to make your getaway enjoyable.
Let nature embrace you with mountain greenery, deep rich colors of foliage or the glistening snow. Your closest neighbors are an array of wonderful wildlife.
♦ See What Past Guests Say About Shady Grove:
- "This was one of the most relaxing and most beautiful places I've ever stayed. The relaxing hot tub outside to the toasty, romantic fireplace inside. They had everything set up for us. I would like to have stayed longer. It's as if time stopped and was very surreal and relaxing. I will most definitely be coming back every chance I get. Just absolutely loved this cabin. I love Cherokee & the mountains. I go to Harrahs Cherokee a lot. When I found this cabin it was the icing on the cake, I will never stay anywhere else again, ie: a hotel." - Sheree, Stayed December 2014
- "This was the first time my wife, Kinsley, had visited the NC mountains and your cabin was the perfect place to enjoy the entire experience. Was incredibly hard to leave on check out day, this was truly one of only two places we've ever stayed where we said we wished we'd have lived. Loved the comfort and lived in feeling of the entire cabin. It wasn't a typical sterile environment, it felt like a real home." - Franklin, October 2014
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Gas Fireplace
• Satellite TV and DVD Player
• Covered Porch and Open Deck
• Picnic Table
• Fire Pit
• Gas Grill
• Charcoal Grill
• Hot Tub
• Iron and Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (round filters)
2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths: The first bedroom has a king bed and private bath with shower stall. The Second Bedroom has a King bed. The Second Bathroom is down the hall from the Second Bedroom and has a combination tub and shower. The living room has a full sized sleeper sofa.
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• No Telephone Landline Available - Cell Reception Tends to Be Good with Verizon and AT&T
• No Internet Access
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Though tucked away on a secluded hillside, Shady Grove is Convenient to the best loved activities in the Smokies:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 9 minute drive, or 4 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 15 minute drive, or 10 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 25 minute drive, or 21 miles
• White Water Rafting on the Nantahala River is a 20 minute drive, or 19 miles
• Tuckaseegee River White Water Rafting on the is a 10 minute drive, or 7 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 11.5 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 15 minute drive, or 8 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour drive, or 60 miles
Reviewed: Aug 11, 2015
Stayed: Aug 2015
New Castle, US
Reviewed: Jul 25, 2015
Stayed: Jul 2015
They were great, friendly , knowledgable and always ready to take the time to answer questions.
Latta, SC, USA
Reviewed: Jul 21, 2015
Nashville, TN, USA
Reviewed: Jul 7, 2015
We have been coming to Bryson City/Cherokee area for 20+ years. This was our first year with GSCR and they are the most accommodating by far. Adam from maintenance had to come to our cabin on 4th of July and he was very nice and helpful.
Reviewed: May 30, 2015
Stayed: May 2015
The team was really knowledgeable about any questions we had. Iit was the perfect "lil cabin in the woods", so relaxing and quite yet it felt just like home. We will definitely be referring friends, and returning to stay also!
Reviewed: Apr 18, 2015
Stayed: Mar 2015
The cabin we found seemed to be the best option for the price. Great value!
Reviewed: Apr 15, 2015
Stayed: Apr 2015
Any questions I had were answered promptly and the staff was very courteous and helpful.
Reviewed: Jan 7, 2015
Stayed: Dec 2014
Very pleasant folks, very helpful. Could not be a more pleasant stay, looking forward to coming back in the summer
Reviewed: Dec 19, 2014
Stayed: Dec 2014
Kathy whom I spoke with on both of my stays was very friendly and helpful.