Property Code: Wolf Ridge
Wolf Ridge – Secluded Log Cabin - Enjoy the outdoors through Large Windows – Indoor Jetted Tub -- Hiking at the Cabin
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Just minutes from downtown for shopping and restaurants. Explore Deep Creek, Go Hiking, Biking and Whitewater Rafting. Convenient location for so many outdoor activities. Grill out and enjoy the beautiful stone fireplace at days end.
Just minutes from Bryson City, Wolf Ridge is a beautiful, secluded, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath upscale cabin with everything you need for the perfect Smoky Mountain vacation!
Connect with your inner explorer and trek nearby hiking trails.
♦ Past Guests Share Their Love of Wolf Ridge:
- "It has been wonderful. What a cabin. Everything and I mean everything has been comfortable. The views are amazing."
- "We had a wonderful stay! Beautiful view. It was a truly magical experience." - The Lojkutz Family
For more reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Gas Fireplace
• Fire Pit
• Satellite TV
• DVD Player
• Gas Grill
• Jetted Bath Tub
• Unlimited US Long Distance Telephone
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• Board Games
• Hardwood Floors
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Hair Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Range & Oven
• Hamilton-Beach Coffee Maker (cone)
• Tea Kettle
2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths: The Loft Bedroom has a Queen Bed and Private Bath. The Main Floor Second Bedroom has a Queen. Both bathrooms have tub and shower combinations.
• Not Pet Friendly
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• No Internet Access
Maximum capacity of up to 4 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Though tucked away in wooded seclusion, Wolf Ridge is convenient to the best things to do in the Smokies:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 25 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 15 minute drive, or 7 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 20 minute drive, or 13 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 15 minute drive, or 10 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 8 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 35 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 15 minute drive, or 70 miles
Reviewed: Jun 18, 2016
Stayed: Jun 2016
Reviewed: May 31, 2016
Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed: Apr 29, 2016
Stayed: Apr 2016
Your team was very helpful and knowledgeable. Plenty of info was given to us well in advance. They made it very easy to reserve a cabin. And the 10% military discount is a great bonus!
Winter haven, US
Reviewed: Mar 4, 2016
Stayed: Feb 2016
We did have some trouble trying to find the cabin but that's was our fault. We spoke to a member of your team and they were able to help, they knew exactly where we were, and telling us that we only had a less than a mile to go and where to turn. They were very helpful
Xavier and Kristen
Reviewed: Feb 15, 2016
We decided on this place for our honeymoon and don't think we could have chosen a better place. Everything was perfect!
La Grange, Illinois
Reviewed: Jan 2, 2016
We had a wonderful stay! Beautiful view and close to lots of fun activities. Everything was great. We took our daughter on the Polar Express in Bryson City - truly a magical experience.
Reviewed: Dec 27, 2015
It has been wonderful. This is our second time to the Smokies but our first time in this cabin and oh boy what a cabin. Everything and I mean everything has been comfortable. The views are amazing and the boys had a blast chasing there basket ball down the mountain.
Reviewed: Dec 7, 2015
First time in the Smoky Mountains. Nice views, beautiful cabin and very clean. Lots of things to do and see. We will come back to see the fall foliage next time.
Reviewed: Nov 27, 2015
Thanks so much for renting for your special place. We had a relaxing and enjoyable time. This whole area is beautiful. This rental was perfect for everything we wanted to do.