Property Code: Greens Creek Fishing Retreat
Greens Creek Fishing Retreat - 10 Minutes from Rafting on the Tuckaseegee River, This Log Cabin Features Fly Fishing Right Out the Back Door
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Be greeted by the tranquil tones of the rushing creek. Lush forest wraps this real log cabin in privacy. The soothing hot tub will relax you after a day of travel and adventure. Enjoy evening conversation around the fire pit. Only 20 minutes from WCU.
A warm welcome to our mountain getaway, Greens Creek Fishing Retreat. Enjoy the tranquility of our three-bedroom/two-bath cabin from your front porch rocker overlooking Greens Creek. The soothing creek sounds set the tone for your Western North Carolina mountain cabin rental vacation, just south of Sylva and Dillsboro, North Carolina. Whether sitting in front of a warm fire, or taking in the cool mountain air on our deck overlooking our creek and the surrounding mountains, Greens Creek Fishing Retreat is your home away from home for your next North Carolina Smoky Mountain vacation!
A great cabin for couples searching for that romantic escape to the mountains. Our authentic mountain decor provides comfort and beauty with a bear and rustic theme. Our 3 bedroom vacation cabin accommodates up to 4 people comfortably. Great for small families or couples that just want a little more room.
Secluded, quiet and peaceful on several acres of wooded and creek area, enjoy the fireplace and expansive porch and deck. Fantastic for honeymoons, anniversaries, or just simply to get away. A large cabin with simple elegance in a mountain setting.
"Everybody needs places to play in and pray in, where nature may soothe and comfort the soul" - John Muir
This 3 bedroom cabin has 1 king bed in the master bedroom with a private full bath. This one level split floor plan provides privacy for a guest bedroom and guest bath. The second and third bedrooms each have a queen bed.
Greens Creek Fishing Retreat is great for travelers on a budget. Compare this cabin to rates for hotel rooms for a family and you will see, this is the way to go!
Our fully equipped and fully furnished cabin in the North Carolina Mountains is just minutes from Bryson City, Waynesville, Cherokee, Franklin, and The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The cabin includes central heat and air, satellite TV, fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer.
Sylva and Dillsboro, North Carolina cabin creekside rental. Log cabin and chalet rentals in The Great Smoky Mountains. Fully equipped, spectacular seasonal views.
Greens Creek Fishing Retreat is off of Greens Creek. Part of Greens Creek is on the Western North Carolina Fly Fishing Trail -- the first and only fly fishing trail in the United States. This creek is home to wild Rainbow and Brown Trout.
♦ Here's What Past Guests of Greens Creek Fishing Retreat Have Said:
- "We thoroughly enjoyed the creek, hot tub, and fire pit. " - Amy, Stayed October 2014
- "We rented this home to celebrate my son's 21st birthday in July. The home was absolutely beautiful and so comfortable! It was very clean and decorated so nicely with bears everywhere! The hot tub on the deck was enjoyed by all. The view with the trees and the sound of the stream below was so relaxing! It was very convenient to Cherokee, Dillsboro and Bryson City. Beds were very comfortable!" - Denise, Stayed July 2014
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Satellite TV
• Gas Fireplace
• Covered Porch with Furniture
• Gas Grill
• Fire Pit
• Hot Tub on the Deck
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Electric Range & Oven
• Coffee Maker - Mr. Coffee (Basket filters)
3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths: The first Bedroom has a private bath and king bed. The second bedroom has a queen bed. The third bedroom has a queen bed. There is a full bath with a tub/shower combination down the hallway.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• No - Internet
• No - Telephone Landline Available; Cell Reception Tends to Be Good
Maximum capacity of up to 6 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Greens Creek Fishing R?etreat to local activities -- for local gems, just let us know your interests and we'll be happy to help you.
Here are the most popular things to do in the NC Smoky Mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 20 minute drive, or 17 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 24 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 35 minute drive, or 30 miles
• White Water Rafting on the Nantahala River is a 31 minute drive, or 29 miles
• White Water Rafting on the Tuckaseegee River is a 10 minute drive, or 7 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 30 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 47 minute drive, or 30 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an 50 minute drive, or 54 miles
• The Cataloochee Ski Area is a 50 minute drive, or 38 miles
Reviewed: Aug 10, 2015
Stayed: Aug 2015
All the staff at the vacation office is very knowledgeable of the properties and was very helpful in assisting me to find the cabin that best suited our family.
Reviewed: Jul 1, 2015
Stayed: Jun 2015
Reviewed: May 26, 2015
Stayed: May 2015
The directions were very easy to follow and made finding the cabin very simple and hassle-free.
Reviewed: May 13, 2015
Stayed: May 2015
The cabin was a lovely place to stay at for my daughters graduation. It was a place to relax our bodies, refresh our mind, and make memories with family. Very simple process and it was close to our event -- my daughter's college graduation.
Clarkesville , US
Reviewed: May 6, 2015
Stayed: Apr 2015
The staff was very friendly and helpful to us. We actually stopped by the rental office and met a few people. Cathie and Melissa were very pleasant to meet and talk with. It was so roomy and comfortable and relaxing. A perfect getaway. We even rented the same cabin for October 2015 !!! We love it. The first couple of days it rained so we took the opportunity to relax and take it easy. My husband still does not like the hill going to the cabin, but the location is great for site seeing. The location and appearance on the website. It was all we hoped it to be. We love the cabin !!! We toured through Cherokee, went to the Casino, toured the Cherokee Indian Museum, visited Dillsboro and dined at Kosta's, toured Bryson City and visited the falls near Cashiers & Highlands (absolutely beautiful).
Reviewed: Apr 11, 2015
Stayed: Apr 2015
Everyone was extremely nice. Loved our visit. Loved the porch and the fact it had a gate. The dogs loved being able to go out on it.
Reviewed: Mar 14, 2015
Really enjoyed the King size beds and my son enjoyed the bunk beds. Very Spacious and roomy and soooooo very comfortable. Beautiful Place.
Martha and Michael
St. Paul, NC
Reviewed: Mar 1, 2015
We had a great time. I wish I could have seen a bear. We loved the snow and had a great time plying in it.
Reviewed: Dec 4, 2014
Stayed: Nov 2014