Property Code: Laurel Branch
Laurel Branch - Less than 15 Minutes from Boating and Fishing on Fontana Lake This Custom Built Rental Is Secluded by Trees and Has a Hot Tub, Easy Access, and Foosball Table
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Your search for seclusion is over! Liven up dinner with the gas grill. Bright stars beam down on the shaded deck. After rafting and ziplining enjoy soaking in the hot tub.
Emerge from the canopy of trees to Laurel Branch Cabin and relax in complete privacy in this beautiful, custom-built home, where the interior is as stunning as the exterior.
Spend your days lounging on the shady, expansive deck, and enjoy evenings of grilling out and relaxing. Finish your night with a long soak in the large hot tub while you take in forest views.
The inside of Laurel Branch Cabin is both expansive and cozy. Relax on the leather couch and enjoy the ambiance of high ceilings, large windows with woodland views, a wood stove, and a handcrafted stone wall. The well-appointed kitchen features artisan-made cabinets and a granite countertop.
Enjoy luxurious bedding while you sleep. The first-floor master suite features a king-sized bed, TV with satellite and DVD player, and a bathroom with a large, soaking tub and separate shower, as well as radiant heat in the tile floor for cool mornings.
The second bedroom, located upstairs, has a queen bed and a queen futon, located next to a full bath with a tub and shower. Upstairs also includes a loft with a foosball table and queen-sized futon.
Laurel Branch Cabin is perfectly located for outdoor enthusiasts, with convenient access to the Nantahala River, Tsali Mountain Bike Trails, Fontana Lake, and the Needmore Preserve. The Tuckaseegee River is less than a mile hike from Laurel Branch.
And don’t forget to bring your favorite pet! Your dog will love romping through the woods of this cabin’s several secluded acres.
Here are Some of Our Favorite Memories Shared by Past Guests of Laurel Branch:
- "The booking was super easy and all the information needed was provided. We loved it, perfect to rest and enjoy nature, we will definitely go again. Very cozy and perfect place to go to relax. " - Andres, Stayed January 2016
- " Everyone was great and very responsive. We had a good time. Very glad the driveway was paved with all the rain. Liked what we found and for us it was the best cabin with good pricing. " - Scott, Stayed September 2015
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Air Conditioning & Heat
• Cast Iron Fireplace
• Satellite TV & DVD Player
• Stereo System
• Fire Pit (Available March 2016)
• Loft Game Room with Foosball
• Open Deck with Outdoor Furniture
• Gas Grill
• Washer & Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Counters and Artisan Built Cabinets:
• Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (round filters)
2 Bedrooms and 2 Baths: The main floor bedroom has a king bed and private bath. The second bedroom with a Queen Bed is upstairs. The loft game room has a Queen futon as an additional sleeping area.The second bath is also upstairs.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• No - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 6 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Though secluded, Laurel Branch is still convenient to the most beloved attractions of the Smoky Mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 34 minute drive, or 25 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 23 minute drive, or 14 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is an 18 minute drive, or 9 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 14 minute drive, or 6 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 27 minute drive, or 15 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 40 minute drive, or 25 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 76 miles
Coral Springs, US
Reviewed: Jan 5, 2016
Stayed: Dec 2015
Coral Springs, Fl, United States
Reviewed: Jan 4, 2016
The booking was super easy and all the information needed was provided.
We loved it, perfect to rest and enjoy nature, we will definitely go again.
Reviewed: Nov 2, 2015
Stayed: Oct 2015
Quite helpful and friendly.
Reviewed: Oct 1, 2015
Stayed: Sep 2015
everyone was great and very responsive
Reviewed: Aug 2, 2015
Stayed: Jul 2015
People who care and want to help
Reviewed: Jul 5, 2015
Stayed: Jun 2015
We've stayed in GSCR cabins on previous trips to the area and have always had a pleasant experience and a great vacation.
Reviewed: May 30, 2015
Stayed: May 2015
The person I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and clear. The property was as expected. The photos were very accurate. The bedrooms were spacious and comfortable.
Reviewed: May 19, 2015
Stayed: May 2015
Very helpful and very nice. Had to call about my reservation confirmation and they were very helpful. They also called us on the day we arrived to make sure we found the property and had no issues. Great location - close to Fontana Lake which was the reason for our visit. Parking was a little difficult because we had a boat. Overall very happy with the cabin. Nice size, very private. Liked having the master bedroom with a king size bed on the main floor. Also a very large bathroom in the master which was nice. Spent a lot of time out on the large deck with the fire pit and hot tub.
Reviewed: Feb 21, 2015
Stayed: Feb 2015
They made it very easy and were very polite. It was a nice stay. It is up off the road by itself which is nice when you're "getting away". There is a beautiful river on the way in to the cabin. And its close to plenty of attractions.