Property Code: Laurel Branch
Laurel Branch - Less than 15 Minutes from Boating and Fishing on Fontana Lake This Custom Built Rental Is Secluded by Trees and Has a Hot Tub, Easy Access, and Foosball Table
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Your search for seclusion is over! Liven up dinner with the gas grill. Bright stars beam down on the shaded deck. After rafting and ziplining enjoy soaking in the hot tub.
Emerge from the canopy of trees to Laurel Branch Cabin and relax in complete privacy in this beautiful, custom-built home, where the interior is as stunning as the exterior.
Spend your days lounging on the shady, expansive deck, and enjoy evenings of grilling out and relaxing. Finish your night with a long soak in the large hot tub while you take in forest views.
The inside of Laurel Branch Cabin is both expansive and cozy. Relax on the leather couch and enjoy the ambiance of high ceilings, large windows with woodland views, a wood stove, and a handcrafted stone wall. The well-appointed kitchen features artisan-made cabinets and a granite countertop.
Enjoy luxurious bedding while you sleep. The first-floor master suite features a king-sized bed, TV with satellite and DVD player, and a bathroom with a large, soaking tub and separate shower, as well as radiant heat in the tile floor for cool mornings.
The second bedroom, located upstairs, has a queen bed and a queen futon, located next to a full bath with a tub and shower. Upstairs also includes a loft with a foosball table and queen-sized futon.
Laurel Branch Cabin is perfectly located for outdoor enthusiasts, with convenient access to the Nantahala River, Tsali Mountain Bike Trails, Fontana Lake, and the Needmore Preserve. The Tuckaseegee River is less than a mile hike from Laurel Branch.
And don’t forget to bring your favorite pet! Your dog will love romping through the woods of this cabin’s several secluded acres.
Here are Some of Our Favorite Memories Shared by Past Guests of Laurel Branch:
- "The booking was super easy and all the information needed was provided. We loved it, perfect to rest and enjoy nature, we will definitely go again. Very cozy and perfect place to go to relax. " - Andres, Stayed January 2016
- " Everyone was great and very responsive. We had a good time. Very glad the driveway was paved with all the rain. Liked what we found and for us it was the best cabin with good pricing. " - Scott, Stayed September 2015
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Air Conditioning & Heat
• Cast Iron Fireplace
• Board Games
• Satellite TV & DVD Player
• Stereo System
• Fire Pit
• Loft Game Room with Foosball
• Open Deck with Outdoor Furniture
• Gas Grill
• Washer & Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Hair Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Counters and Artisan Built Cabinets:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (round filters)
• Immersion Blender
• Hot Pot
• Tea Kettle
2 Bedrooms and 2 Baths: The main floor bedroom has a king bed and private bath. The bath is has a shower stall and separate soaking tub. The second bedroom with a Queen Bed is upstairs. The loft game room has a Queen futon as an additional sleeping area.The second bath is also upstairs and is a tub/shower combination.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• No - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 6 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Though secluded, Laurel Branch is still convenient to the most beloved attractions of the Smoky Mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 34 minute drive, or 25 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 23 minute drive, or 14 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is an 18 minute drive, or 9 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 14 minute drive, or 6 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 27 minute drive, or 15 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 40 minute drive, or 25 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 76 miles
Reviewed: Jun 29, 2016
Stayed: Jun 2016
I appreciate the call we received to ensure we had arrived. That is a very nice touch!
SANTA ROSA BEACH, US
Reviewed: Jun 25, 2016
Stayed: Jun 2016
Everyone was so friendly. I appreciated being called before we checked in to make sure we were on the right track getting there and just to welcome us. Someone also called during our stay to make sure everything was going well.
Reviewed: Apr 24, 2016
We had a wonderful stay here in the cabin. Everything was so nice. We will definitely come back again. It was a nice little getaway for our anniversary. We will bring the kids next time, they would absolutely love it here.
Reviewed: Mar 31, 2016
We has an amazing time at this cabin. Thank you so much for allowing our family time to relax and enjoy nature.
Morehead City, NC
Reviewed: Mar 28, 2016
We had an amazing time! The cabin and views are beautiful. Our girls really enjoyed the hot tub. Thanks so much. Can't wait to come back.
Rock Hill, SC
Reviewed: Mar 6, 2016
Thank you so much. We absolutely loved the cabin and view we really enjoyed our stay.
Reviewed: Feb 28, 2016
We had a great time here. We will always remember this place and the time we had here. It is a very nice cabin. We enjoyed it a lot. We had such a relaxing time here. The cabin is beautiful.
Reviewed: Feb 18, 2016
Stayed: Feb 2016
The property was beautiful! The pictures do not do this place justice it's so much more beautiful in person! Will definitely be staying again!!!
Reviewed: Feb 3, 2016
Stayed: Jan 2016
The staff was very accommodating. We had issues with not having a kennel to leave our pet behind and they helped us switch to a pet friendly cabin.