Property Code: Laurel Branch
Laurel Branch - Less than 15 Minutes from Boating and Fishing on Fontana Lake This Custom Built Rental Is Secluded by Trees and Has a Hot Tub, Easy Access, and Foosball Table
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Your search for seclusion is over! Liven up dinner with the gas grill and the tabletop fire pit. Bright stars beam down on the shaded deck. After rafting and ziplining enjoy soaking in the hot tub.
Emerge from the canopy of trees to Laurel Branch Cabin and relax in complete privacy in this beautiful, custom-built home, where the interior is as stunning as the exterior.
Spend your days lounging on the shady, expansive deck, and enjoy evenings of grilling out and relaxing by the table fire pit. Finish your night with a long soak in the large hot tub while you take in forest views.
The inside of Laurel Branch Cabin is both expansive and cozy. Relax on the leather couch and enjoy the ambiance of high ceilings, large windows with woodland views, a wood stove, and a handcrafted stone wall. The well-appointed kitchen features artisan-made cabinets and a granite countertop.
Enjoy luxurious bedding while you sleep. The first-floor master suite features a king-sized bed, TV with satellite and DVD player, and a bathroom with a large, soaking tub and separate shower, as well as radiant heat in the tile floor for cool mornings.
The second bedroom, located upstairs, has a queen bed and a queen futon, located next to a full bath with a tub and shower. Upstairs also includes a loft with a foosball table and queen-sized futon.
Laurel Branch Cabin is perfectly located for outdoor enthusiasts, with convenient access to the Nantahala River, Tsali Mountain Bike Trails, Fontana Lake, and the Needmore Preserve. The Tuckaseegee River is less than a mile hike from Laurel Branch.
And don’t forget to bring your favorite pet! Your dog will love romping through the woods of this cabin’s several secluded acres.
Here are Some of Our Favorite Memories Shared by Past Guests of Laurel Branch:
- "They were helpful and great! They recommended Wildwater and we had a great experience because of their guides. Thank you! Our children loved the hot tub and the spiral staircase." - Jackie, Stayed August 2014
- "The rental was more than we expected. The kitchen was fully loaded which was a must. Property well secluded. My husband loved the hot tub and me the soaker tub with the big windows overlooking the trees. We were very pleased to see how caring the management company was. " - The O's, Stayed April 2014
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Air Conditioning & Heat
• Cast Iron Fireplace
• Satellite TV & DVD Player
• Stereo System
• Loft Game Room with Foosball
• Open Deck with Outdoor Furniture
• Gas Grill
• Washer & Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Counters and Artisan Built Cabinets:
• Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (round filters)
2 Bedrooms and 2 Baths: The main floor bedroom has a king bed and private bath. The second bedroom with a Queen Bed is upstairs. The loft game room has a Queen futon as an additional sleeping area.The second bath is also upstairs.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• No - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 6 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Though secluded, Laurel Branch is still convenient to the most beloved attractions of the Smoky Mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 34 minute drive, or 25 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 23 minute drive, or 14 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is an 18 minute drive, or 9 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 14 minute drive, or 6 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 27 minute drive, or 15 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 40 minute drive, or 25 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 76 miles
Reviewed: Aug 2, 2015
Stayed: Jul 2015
People who care and want to help
Reviewed: Jul 5, 2015
Stayed: Jun 2015
We've stayed in GSCR cabins on previous trips to the area and have always had a pleasant experience and a great vacation.
Reviewed: May 30, 2015
Stayed: May 2015
The person I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and clear. The property was as expected. The photos were very accurate. The bedrooms were spacious and comfortable.
Reviewed: May 19, 2015
Stayed: May 2015
Very helpful and very nice. Had to call about my reservation confirmation and they were very helpful. They also called us on the day we arrived to make sure we found the property and had no issues. Great location - close to Fontana Lake which was the reason for our visit. Parking was a little difficult because we had a boat. Overall very happy with the cabin. Nice size, very private. Liked having the master bedroom with a king size bed on the main floor. Also a very large bathroom in the master which was nice. Spent a lot of time out on the large deck with the fire pit and hot tub.
Reviewed: Feb 21, 2015
Stayed: Feb 2015
They made it very easy and were very polite. It was a nice stay. It is up off the road by itself which is nice when you're "getting away". There is a beautiful river on the way in to the cabin. And its close to plenty of attractions.
Cameron , NC
Reviewed: Nov 30, 2014
Our Family of 5 and our dog spent Thanksgiving here. Wheat a wonderful cabin. We had such a relaxing vacation. There was something for all of us to do. There were many family games of Monopoly around the fire at night. I am going to miss the hot tub and the heated bathroom floors!
Reviewed: Oct 10, 2014
The cabin was so awesome and relaxing. My husband and I spent our honeymoon here and returning. There was a red bird that kept visiting. The guest manual was very helpful and we were glad it was here. We also found things not in the manual that was fun.
Reviewed: Oct 5, 2014
What a beautiful getaway. My Boyfriend booked this on a last minute idea for a weekend trip to the mountains. What an awesome find. We brought the bike and went to NOC and the Trail of the Dragon and got back in time to relax in the hot around the fire. Thank you for sharing! IT was a perfect relaxing weekend.
Reviewed: Sep 3, 2014
Stayed: Aug 2014