Property Code: Native Winds Cabin
Native Winds Cabin -- Romantic Log Cabin with a Fireplace in the Bedroom, Hot Tub, View, and Wi-Fi - Only 10 Minutes from Harrahs Casino
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Be refreshed by Native Winds. Worries drift away in the jetted bath tub. Enjoy the hot tub on the gazebo rain or shine. Perfect nights await with 2 gas fireplaces and a fire pit in the yard. Only 8 minutes from rafting on the Tuckaseegee River.
Native Winds Cabin is a romantic mountainside log cabin with jetted bath tub in the bath, 2 gas fireplaces and beautiful mountain view just minutes to Cherokee and the casino.
♦ See What Past Guests of Native Winds Cabin Have Said:
- "Property was wonderful. Beautiful cabin and easy access." - Teresa, Stayed October 2015
- "My girlfriend and I loved the cabin and the property. We wish we could have had better weather to experience more of the area. Although we really enjoyed watching movies by the fireplace and relaxing in the hot tub as well! Kitchen was everything one could dream for and more." - Nathan, Stayed January 2015
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• Gas Fireplace in Bedroom
• Gas Fireplace in Living Room
• Satellite TV
• DVD Player
• Covered Porch with Gazebo + Open Deck
• Outdoor Furniture
• Gas Grill
• Hot Tub on Gazebo
• Fire Pit
• Wireless Internet
• Long Distance Phone
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Gas Range & Oven
• Gevalia Coffee Maker (cone filter)
• Coffee Grinder
• Crock Pot
• Electric Hand Mixer
• Rolling Pin
• Tea Kettle
1 Bedroom & 1 Bath: The Bedroom has a Queen Bed, Gas Fireplace, and TV. The bathroom has a TV, a jetted bath tub, and a separate shower stall, plus a vanity with dual sinks. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa and gas fireplace.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 4 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Not sure what you should do during your trip? Just ask us -- as locals we would be happy to suggest things to do. In the meantime, here are the distances in milage and time from Native Winds Cabin to some of the most loved attractions in the mountains:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 9 minute drive, or 5 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 13 minute drive, or 9 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 24 minute drive, or 20 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 20 minute drive, or 18 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 17 minute drive, or 10 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 16 minute drive, or 9 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour drive, or 59 miles
• The Cataloochee Ski Area is a 35 Minute drive, or 23 miles
View All Guest Reviews (115)
Reviewed: Apr 22, 2016
First Time here. This cabin is so NICE! We will e coming back. So peaceful and still close enough to reach town easily.
Goose Creek, SC
Reviewed: Apr 17, 2016
My husband and I celebrated our 8th anniversary here. This was by far the nicest place we have ever stayed! Loved every second of it! Nice and peaceful, yet close to everything!. We will be planning our next visit soon but we will bring the kids back this time.
Reviewed: Mar 24, 2016
This was our second trip here. This time as Newly Weds.
Reviewed: Mar 11, 2016
A great little home away from home. All the amenities were perfect and was exactly as advertised. We will be coming back again. Thank you so much.
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed: Feb 28, 2016
My boyfriend and I came here for our year together. We had a great time! We recommend hiking at Deep Creek. It's about 15 minutes from here. As for the cabin, everything was perfect, especially the heated floors in the bathroom. Definitely be back!
Palm Springs, FL
Reviewed: Feb 26, 2016
My husband and I had a great time at this cabin. It had everything we needed. It was so close nearby towns and lots of things to do.
St. James, US
Reviewed: Feb 24, 2016
Stayed: Feb 2016
Everything was explained 100 percent when I was on the phone booking the cabin.
Reviewed: Feb 18, 2016
A beautiful cabin. Love the Smoky Mountains. The weather has been pleasant and the views amazing. This cabin is perfect for a relaxing getaway. Everything is so beautiful. This is our second trip this area and we will back for another.
John and Melinda
Reviewed: Feb 15, 2016
Thank you so much for sharing your little piece of heaven with us. It was so wonderful to get away and to focus on us ... beautiful cabin, unbelievable star display, relaxing hot tub, gorgeous hikes in the area. We will be back again.