Ridge Runner Retreat is a generously appointed two bedroom, two bath cabin with all the amenities you would expect to make your vacation perfect. From the mountain view, to the gas fireplaces, to the lustrous wood throughout, Ridge Runner Retreat will be the cabin that you come back to year after year. Two satellite TVs enhance your stay, so that you can watch your favorites on the large screen TV in the living room upstairs while the kids watch TV or play games in the media room downstairs. The living room has comfortable leather furniture, a stone gas fireplace, in addition to the TV.
If you are an avid reader, you will enjoy the large assortment of hard and paperback books. There is surely something to appease any reader’s genre.
A fully equipped kitchen awaits you, but if you don’t feel like cooking, it’s just 15 minutes to Bryson City restaurants or 10 minutes to those along the Nantahala Gorge. The dining room has formal dining for up to eight surrounded by large windows letting in a verdant view.
The upstairs bedroom has a queen bed and a private entrance to the bathroom. Downstairs, the master suite with its high ceiling features a king bed, a gas fireplace, a mountain view through the wall of windows, and media room with a futon so you can keep the little ones close. If you don’t feel like watching TV, enjoy the home theater with music you’ve brought or one of the many music channels on the satellite TV. The master suite also has access to the hot tub on the covered porch, and a private bath. Both the master and upstairs beds have pillow-top mattresses with down and foam pillows.
This beautiful cabin has everything you need for a perfect vacation – from a fire pit on the deck to roast hot dogs and marshmallows, to the ample dining room, to the kitchen, to the sheer spaciousness. Don’t forget to bring your dog!
Ridge Runner Retreat is minutes from the Almond Boat Park, white-water rafting, tubing at Deep Creek, and hiking in the Nantahala National Forest. Harrahs Cherokee Casino and Event Center featuring concerts and gourmet restaurants is about half an hour from the cabin.
- Past Guests Love Ridge Runner Retreat:
-" We absolutely loved the cabin. It was the peaceful retreat we so needed. Please thank the owner for their extra efforts to extend the warmth and peace that only some time in the mountains can provide." - Joan
- "Everything was great. It was just awesome. It's just right. Don't change a thing." - Clint
- "It was everything I imagined it would be and more. My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time and made lifelong memories." - Elizabeth
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Limited Basic Wireless Internet - No streaming, downloading, or other fast-speed applications can be supported.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• 2 Gas Fireplaces
• 2 Satellite TVs + DVD Player - Living Room and Media Room
• X-Box One S with 2 games and 2 wireless controllers
• Blu Ray Player with DVD's
• Sheltered Hot Tub
• Covered Porch + Open Deck with Clear plexiglass Railing
• Outdoor Furniture + Outdoor Dining
• Gas Grill
• Fire Pit on Stone Patio
• Covered Parking
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
The Fully Equipped Kitchen Has:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Electric Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (basket filters)
• Coffee Grinder
• Belgium Waffle Maker
• Crock Pot
• Electric Hand Mixer
• Rolling Pin
2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths: The master bedroom has a king-size bed, fireplace and sunrise view, a private bath and deck access to the hot tub.
Media room on the lower level has a Queen size futon, gaming chair with footstool and a desk area with a stool.
The upstairs second bedroom has a queen-size bed and private bath. The upstairs bathroom is has a tub shower combination, the downstairs bath has a shower only.
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 6 is based on county guidelines.
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 3
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 28 minute drive, or 23 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 17 minute drive, or 12 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 10 minute drive, or 7 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 7 minute drive, or 4 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 13 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 30 minute drive, or 24 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 15 minute drive, or 74 miles
• Ripley's Aquarium Gatlinburg, TN 1 hour 52 Min or 55.4 Miles
• Alarka Boat Dock 25 Min or 10.2 Miles
• Almond Boat Dock 10 Min or 3.0 Miles
• Cataloochee Ski Area 1 hour and 4 min or 38.2 Miles
• Western Carolina University 51 Min or 33.6 Miles
• Tsali Trail Head 31 Min or 11.3 Miles
• Ingles Grocery Store - 23 min or 10.8 miles