Property Code: Just Like Bearadise
Just Like Bearadise – Enjoy Your Vacation at This Spacious and Convenient Cabin - Incredible View, Tasteful Décor, Wi-Fi, and Sheltered Hot Tub
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Sunshine drifts thru huge windows. Bliss can be yours in the bubbling hot tub or jetted bath tub. Fire up the gas grill. Get away from it all and be entertained with HDTV, Wi-Fi, and a Wii or venture into town and explore!
Just Like Bearadise is a mountainside log cabin with amazing views. Now you can rough it in the mountains while still having all the amenities of home. The kitchen includes granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and all the necessities. Two gas log fireplaces set the mood for getting cozy or warming you up while watching one of the two HDTV’s with DirecTV and DVD player. Three separate levels of living space each have a bedroom with two queen-size beds on the upper levels and a king-size bed in the master downstairs. The master also has a full-size sleeper in case you want to keep the kids close and features a dual vanity and jetted tub in the bath.
On the lower deck enjoy privacy in the hot tub while overlooking the amazing view of the Smokys. On the upper deck take pleasure in the views with plenty of seating for all and grilling out. Additionally, for those of you who like to stay connected we offer the high speed wireless internet.
Anytime of the day, the beautiful North Carolina mountain view is just outside the massive windows.
Just Like Bearadise was Paradise for these guests:
- "We really enjoyed your cabin. Very nice and well equipped. Everything we needed. Beautiful view." - The Perrys, Stayed September 2015
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! This is our third visit to the area and this was by far our best trip! The views are breathtaking and your cabin was so comfortable." - The King Family, Stayed July 2015
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• Two Gas Fireplaces
• Satellite HDTV
• DVD Player
• Wireless Internet
• Multi-level Decks
• Covered Porch and Open Deck with Outdoor Furniture and Rocking Chairs
• Sheltered Hot Tub
• Gas Grill
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Water Dispenser and Ice Maker and Ice Trays
• Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (Basket)
• Toaster Oven
3 Bedrooms & 3 Baths: The downstairs suite bedroom has a king-size bed, satellite HDTV, a gas fireplace plus an alcove with a Full/double size sleeper sofa, a mountain view, and access to the deck with the hot tub. The downstairs bath has a dual vanity and combination shower and jetted bath tub.
The main floor bedroom has a queen-size bed and a mountain view. There is a full bath across the hall. The open loft bedroom has a queen-size bed, a mountain view, and a private full bath.
• Yes -Pet Friendly
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 8 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Just Like Bearadise is convenient to the best loved attractions in the Smokies:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 25 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 20 minute drive, or 7 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 24 minute drive, or 13 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 20 minute drive, or 10 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 9 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 35 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 70 miles
Reviewed: Mar 10, 2016
Stayed: Mar 2016
Everybody I talked to was very nice and I didn't have a problem with anything
Reviewed: Mar 6, 2016
This was an amazing experience! We were able to escape the city life. The cabin was clean, neat and cozy and very exciting. The view of the mountain from the balcony was something we will never forget.
Pompano Beach, FL
Reviewed: Feb 26, 2016
We had a wonderful time in the cabin. We all enjoyed the mountains and can't wait to come back.
Cades , US
Reviewed: Jan 20, 2016
Stayed: Jan 2016
Great knowledgeable people
Reviewed: Nov 17, 2015
Stayed: Nov 2015
Lake Worth, US
Reviewed: Sep 22, 2015
Stayed: Sep 2015
Very nice and accommodating. A pleasure to work with.
Reviewed: Aug 26, 2015
Stayed: Aug 2015
Reviewed: Aug 19, 2015
Stayed: Aug 2015
We had a group of 50 spread over 7 cabins and Cathy, Kelly, Melissa are Rock Stars!!! Their attention to our large group and accommodation of our myriad of requests were met with a smile and can do attitude. No request too big or Small was put off. Their response was immediate and we couldn't be more pleased. Maggie Hutchison has the best team from the office to the maintenance team and the cleaning crew. We will not hesitate to recommend GSCR to any and all that want the perfect getaway in NC.
Reviewed: Aug 6, 2015
Stayed: Jul 2015
I was impressed that the staff called to make sure we had arrived safely. When she called, we had not left for the cabin yet (some commitments at home), but the directions were great and we found the cabin even in the dark!