Property Code: Just Like Bearadise
Just Like Bearadise – Enjoy Your Vacation at This Spacious and Convenient Cabin - Incredible View, Tasteful Décor, Wi-Fi, and Sheltered Hot Tub
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Sunshine drifts thru huge windows. Bliss can be yours in the bubbling hot tub or jetted bath tub. Fire up the gas grill. Get away from it all and be entertained with HDTV, Wi-Fi, and a Wii or venture into town and explore!
Just Like Bearadise is a mountainside log cabin with amazing views. Now you can rough it in the mountains while still having all the amenities of home. The kitchen includes granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and all the necessities. Two gas log fireplaces set the mood for getting cozy or warming you up while watching one of the two HDTV’s with DirecTV and DVD player. Three separate levels of living space each have a bedroom with two queen-size beds on the upper levels and a king-size bed in the master downstairs. The master also has a full-size sleeper in case you want to keep the kids close and features a dual vanity and jetted tub in the bath.
On the lower deck enjoy privacy in the hot tub while overlooking the amazing view of the Smokys. On the upper deck take pleasure in the views with plenty of seating for all and grilling out. Additionally, for those of you who like to stay connected we offer the high speed wireless internet.
Anytime of the day, the beautiful North Carolina mountain view is just outside the massive windows.
Just Like Bearadise was Paradise for these guests:
- "The property was breathtaking and very secluded. The property was immaculate and very well kept. I wanted a cabin that was near Harrah's Casino, and the cabin had everything I was looking for with a reasonable price that offered you the option of a down payment if needed. I rented the cabin as a Birthday present." - Teresa, Stayed January 2015
- "We loved our cabin! We had 4 kids with us and the cabin layout was perfect for that. The cabin was very nice and clean. It felt like a home away from home. I wish we could have stayed longer! " - Andrea, Stayed November 2014
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central AC & Heat
• Ceiling Fans
• Two Gas Fireplaces
• Satellite HDTV
• Wireless Internet
• Multi-level Decks
• Covered Porch and Open Deck with Outdoor Furniture and Rocking Chairs
• Sheltered Hot Tub
• Gas Grill
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Water Dispenser and Ice Maker
• Range & Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (Basket)
• Toaster Oven
3 Bedrooms & 3 Baths: The downstairs suite bedroom has a king-size bed, satellite HDTV, a gas fireplace plus an alcove with a Full/double size sleeper sofa, access to the deck with the hot tub. The downstairs bath has a dual vanity and combination shower and jetted bath tub. The main floor bedroom has a queen-size bed and a full bath across the hall. The open loft bedroom has a queen-size bed and a private full bath.
• Yes -Pet Friendly
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 8 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Just Like Bearadise is convenient to the best loved attractions in the Smokies:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 25 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 20 minute drive, or 7 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 24 minute drive, or 13 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 20 minute drive, or 10 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 20 minute drive, or 9 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 35 minute drive, or 20 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 20 minute drive, or 70 miles
Reviewed: May 25, 2015
Stayed: May 2015
We absolutely loved it.
Reviewed: May 19, 2015
The view and cabin was just beautiful and very relaxing.
Reviewed: Jan 22, 2015
Stayed: Jan 2015
Reviewed: Nov 19, 2014
Stayed: Nov 2014
Reviewed: Nov 4, 2014
Loved Bearadise! Beautiful view of sunrise each morning. Enjoyed the cozy cabin and the mountain fresh air. Put together a 1000 piece puzzle!!!. Went from snow on day one and sunny and 60 degrees. Nice fall temps. Don't want to leave but we will plan to come back.
Reviewed: Oct 1, 2014
Stayed: Sep 2014
Everyone I spoke with was great! The view from the loft was amazing at sunrise! The cabin looked great from the pictures!
Reviewed: Jul 14, 2014
Stayed: Jul 2014
Reviewed: Mar 11, 2014
Stayed: Mar 2014
I love how they call to check in and make sure you arrived at your cabin.
Chrsitensburg , US
Reviewed: Jan 23, 2014
Stayed: Jan 2014
It was a very relaxing getaway.