Featured Vacation RentalBear Bottoms Chalet - Private and Romantic Getaway with Outdoor Kitchen
Property Code: Mountain Aire
Mountain Aire - Abundant Forest Wraps This Log Cabin in Privacy - Less than 10 Minutes from Town, but with Such An Amazing View, Fire Pit, Picnic Area & Wi-Fi - You Won`t Want to Leave!
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Enjoy brilliant sunsets from the covered porch. Banish tension in the bubbly hot tub. Unwind around the fire pit with smores & conversation. This mountain getaway is centrally located 10 minutes from white water rafting and the tourist train downtown.
Breathe in the serenity at Mountain Aire. With three bedrooms and two baths, Mountain Aire Cabin is charmingly appointed and convenient to Bryson City and the area attractions. The Smoky Mountains have something for everyone including train rides on the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, kayaking, mountain biking, gem-mining, the Dragon’s Tail and Harrah's Casino. Mountain Aire is a great base of operations for your mountain vacation.
Mountain Aire Cabin has the seclusion you want without being too remote. Well equipped with gleaming stainless steel appliances, the spacious kitchen will bring out the gourmet cook in everyone! With country charm and an amazing view, the Master Bedroom has a king bed and satellite TV with a sleeper sofa for bedding down those little ones. The second bedroom is downstairs with a queen bed and view of Alarka Mountain. The third loft bedroom has a western view and queen bed. The high-ceilinged great room with French doors that open to a wonderful view features a gas log fireplace and flat screen TV and serves as a gathering place for watching videos or playing games. Wireless high speed internet access is available for those who need to check email or surf the internet.
Relax on the porch with friends or a good book while enjoying the view, or soak up the glorious night sky from the hot tub. Make S’mores or roast hotdogs in the fire pit. Prepare some juicy steaks on the gas grill and dine alfresco at the picnic table.
♦ Past Guests Loved Mountain Aire:
- "Quick response time and I was provided with all the information I needed prior to check in. The house was beautiful and just what we had hoped. The line on the front porch was perfect- our dog loved being able to lay in the sun in the morning! We really enjoyed the fire pit and the other amenities of the house! Thanks for a great get away!" - Amanda, Stayed January 2015
- "The cabin was very nice as was the view. We found everything to be just right. It was everything promised on the internet." - Leslie, Stayed December 2014
For more guest reviews, please click on the Reviews Tab.
• Central Heat and Air
• Ceiling Fans Indoors
• Wireless Internet
• Hot Tub
• Satellite TV + DVD Player
• Fire Pit
• Charcoal Grill + Gas Grill
• Picnic Table
• Covered Porch with Ceiling Fans and Rocking Chairs
• Outdoor Furniture
• Gas Fireplace
• Clothes Washer and Dryer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Toaster Oven
• Range and Oven
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (Round filters)
3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths: 1 King, and 2 Queens, 2 Sleeper Sofas
• Yes - Pet Friendly
• Not Motorcycle Accessible
• Yes - Internet
Maximum capacity of up to 8 is based on county guidelines.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Mountain Aire is conveniently located the most popular things to do in the Smokys:
• Harrahs Cherokee Casino is a 20 minute drive, or 15.9 miles
• The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a 9 minute drive, or 4.5 miles
• The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is a 14 minute drive, or 10 miles
• White Water Rafting is a 10 minute drive, or 8 miles
• Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 13 minute drive, or 6 miles
• The Visitors Center (Oconaluftee) for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a 25 minute drive, or 17 miles
• The Biltmore Estate is an hour and 10 minute drive, or 68 miles
Reviewed: Dec 9, 2015
Stayed: Dec 2015
The staff was great- very informative and helfpul. We actually didn't need to contact them at all, the entire weekend we were visiting.
Reviewed: Nov 27, 2015
Stayed: Nov 2015
Reviewed: Sep 11, 2015
Thanks for everything. We have had a great time at your place; beautiful views, very comfortable stay, and an enjoyable experience all around. Thanks! Regards from Atlanta, Australia, Russia, and Colombia
Reviewed: Sep 4, 2015
Stayed: Aug 2015
Excellent as always. Third time we have used great smokys cabin rentals. Everything has always been as advertised. Bryson city area is our favorite. We will be back.
Kelly and Mike
Reviewed: Sep 1, 2015
Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. We will be back!!
Reviewed: Aug 21, 2015
Stayed: Aug 2015
The Constantino Family
Reviewed: Aug 14, 2015
Sophia's first Smoky Mountain Experience! Visited Deep Creek, Cherokee, Gatlinburg, and of course downtown Bryson City. We had a wonderful week. Thank you for providing a beautiful place to wake up every morning!
Tipp City, US
Reviewed: Apr 12, 2015
Stayed: Apr 2015
Winter Garden, US
Reviewed: Mar 29, 2015
Stayed: Mar 2015